K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

March comebacks


iKON



GFriend



Winner



BTOB



GOT7



Monsta X

-

Pann: March comebacks are amazing

1. [+71, -4] It's too early to be excited. It's YG we're talking about.

2. [+55, -4] I heard that it's the final of GOT7's trilogy, I'm so excited ㅠㅠ

3. [+53, -4] Hey hey... Calm down, it's YG...

4. [+28, -1] I hope GOT7 does well! I really want them to get popular

5. [+22, -0] I'm looking forward to GOT7 ㅠㅠ Arrival

6. [+22, -0] According to the flight journal, it departed in March last year, faced air turbulence in September, and is scheduled to arrive in March. FLIGHT LOG: ARRIVAL (source: Bambam's Instagram)

7. [+21, -0] No... the competitors are too strong... Cube-ya, you better schedule it properly.

8. [+20, -1] I hope BTOB's comeback is on the right timing... I hope there's no overlap... I just don't want the comeback date and the first week of promotions to overlap... Cube-ya, please ㅠㅠ The competitors are too strong ㅠㅠ

Back To Top