K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Cross Gene says it's an honor to be compared to Sechs Kies


Article: [Interview] Cross Gene, "It's an honor to be compared to Sechs Kies sunbae-nim"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

Sechs Kies comparison: Their title track is 'Black or White' and the members are divided by "Black" (Takuya, Seyoung, Casper) and "White" (Shin, Yongseok, Sangmin).

1. [+61, -9] Hul daebak ㅋㅋ I only knew Takuya in Cross Gene and I found out about the group because of Takuya. But I didn't know that Shin Won Ho from the Legend of the Blue Sea was in this group... I never imagined it, I'm so shocked ㅋㅋ I really thought he was a rookie actor.

2. [+44, -5] I hope Cross Gene hits daebak! They're all fine~ Shin Won Ho was cute with his Taeho role in the Legend of the Blue Sea. I hope the do well~ Hwaiting.

3. [+33, -3] Takuya~!

4. [+32, -5] I haven't seen Takuya aka Slender Hand in a while ㅋㅋ The foreign kids are working hard!

5. [+18, -3] Takuya!

Back To Top