K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Which one is your ideal type?

A) You have a male neighbor. You've only seen him in a hoodie, sweatpants, and casual clothes. The shoes he wears are always slippers or running shoes. But one day, you run into him and he's wearing a suit and a watch with waxed hair. He smiles and walks past you with a strong perfume scent.

B) You have a male neighbor. He's always wearing a neat suit. But one day, you run into him in an elevator and he's wearing a white T-shirt and sweatpants with messy hair. He says hi and walks past you with a pleasant softener scent.

-

Pann: This will get divided opinions, which one is your ideal type?

1. [+222, -5] Definitely B. He usually looks cold and chic but he's actually like a puppy. To think how he will blush as he thinks about me will make me destroy the entire apartment.

2. [+169, -4] A smiled but B didn't. You out~

3. [+98, -98] Wow, I imagined them as Baekhyun.

4. [+96, -0] A's smile got me a heart attack.

5. [+73, -1] I don't like A because it sounds like a jobless guy going to a job interview.

6. [+32, -0] I saw someone saying that both of them should date each other and become the sexiest couple in the world.

7. [+29, -0] I'm fine with any, just bring me one.

8. [+27, -1] To compare them to women, A is an innocent-looking girl with glasses and one day she dresses up and looks sexy. B is an always perfect-looking girl and you run into her in comfy clothes with hair tied... I see why women are debating hard on this ㅋㅋ

9. [+24, -0] A sounds like Baek Inho and B sounds like Yoojung sunbae ㅋㅋㅋㅋ B for me.

Back To Top