K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What is it like to stan both EXO and BTS?


Pann: What do you think when you see someone who likes both EXO and BTS?


1. [+235, -6] My friend stans both. When there's a controversy, she turns off her phone, pulls out her Internet cable, and makes herself disappear ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My friend is so cute and funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She was hosting an all-night party so I was at her place from the morning til the next evening. I was playing on my phone and she went on Twitter. After 5 minutes, she suddenly threw her phone, turned it off, tossed her laptop under the bed, and pulled out the Internet cable. She laughed awkwardly and asked me to watch the TV with her. She sat in front of the TV and looked really sad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really hope both fandoms would stop fighting, it makes my friend cry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+147, -47] The fact is that both groups are close to each other ㅋㅋ

3. [+107, -2] You can like both if you find them to be your type, handsome, and musically good. It's so funny how both fandoms hate each other ㅋㅋ I don't understand why people have to fight like that. The logic of liking only one group is also weird.

4. [+50, -0] What makes you think I only care about visuals when I say I stan both groups? What a generalization.

5. [+39, -1] We're not blaming all of those fans. But when there's a fight and the atmosphere is tense, I really hate it when someone jumps in and says, "I'm an EXO-L and also an Army. Let's not fight and get along <3" It's more annoying when the atmosphere is sensitive.

6. [+25, -0] It's not like we don't like them because they stan both. We don't like the ones who act like they dream of world peace and say, "The artists are close, EXO-Ls and Armies shouldn't fight~ <3" when there's a conflict.

7. [+21, -0] Honestly, isn't it only the Internet where fanwars happen? I'm an Army and my friend is an EXO-L but when there's a controversy, we don't really care about it when we see each other. Twitter pisses me off, though.

8. [+19, -0] My friend used to stan both groups, got tired, and left both fandoms entirely.

9. [+19, -0] I'm really curious, how do they even stream?

10. [+17, -0] My friend is an EXO-Land I'm an Army but when there's something going on, we don't mention anything about it because it's a right manner for each other ㅋㅋ We congratulate each other when one wins an award or when it's a birthday. In reality, a lot of EXO-Ls and Armies are close.

Back To Top