Miniskirt, Short Hair, Like a Cat, and Heart Attack are AOA's hits. They're not written/composed by Han Sung Ho.
Good Luck, Bing Bing, and Excuse Me didn't do well. Han Sung Ho is listed as one of the lyricists/composers for the songs.
Pann: The reason why AOA's songs are mediocre
1. [+137, -2] Han Sung Ho, you need to stop. Are you still blind even after Lee Hongki targeted you all the time? He thinks he's the second Yang Hyun Suk, Lee Soo Man, and Park Jin Young. He's an example of what happens when an untalented person tries hard.
2. [+108, -2] Maybe Good Luck sounds OK because he only worked on the lyrics.
3. [+99, -3] The hate wouldn't have been this much if Han Sung Ho stayed quiet but he's bringing more hate to himself. I really hate him. He should sing the songs that he makes. Take care of your artists.
4. [+46, -1] Han Sung Ho is greedy with royalties. He wanted to be a co-lyricist for Lee Hongki's self-composed song Orange Sky. He fixed the song without Hongki's permission. Hongki got pissed and changed the song back to the original. Han Sung Ho then said, "See, it sounds better after I fixed it." ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He doesn't even remember how he fixed the song. He's just blindly putting his name up there.
5. [+44, -1] Good Luck got hate for "girigiri" and it was Han Sung Ho's work.
6. [+42, -2] I always thought Good Luck is a good song with bad lyrics. So this is the reason?
7. [+42, -0] A popular group will do well even if they sing children's songs, so he's trying to get the royalties... He didn't realize that going after royalties would result in the group's flops.
8. [+31, -1] Wasn't Good Luck after their history controversy? I thought this was why it didn't do well.
9. [+20, -0] The songs are not the problem. The public doesn't care about the group anymore except Seolhyun. There are too many rising rookie groups. Objectively, they're losing out in the competition.
10. [+20, -0] Even if the song is really bad, charting below #30 at first means that people don't care about AOA anymore. First charting shows the group's public recognition. It was even a full album. It means that people didn't even listen to them.