K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Ulzzang couple Ryu Hye Joo and Park Jiho broke up?


Pann: Crazy, I think Ryu Hye Joo and Park Jiho broke up

1. [+475, -24] I had a trip to Busan and went to a club. I saw Park Jiho there ㅋㅋㅋ He was hanging out with plastic monsters at a table. I was sure it was him because I watched Ulzzang Shidae so many times when it was popular. I was cursing him because he had a girlfriend and yet he was hanging out with other girls at a club. I wondered if they broke up so I looked up on Ryu Hye Joo's Instagram, and she was in Japan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ In that morning, Park Jiho posted a picture of a sandwich on a passenger seat and wrote about how he misses Ryu Hye Joo and how it's empty without her. It was such a plot twist ㅋㅋ He was having fun freely since his girlfriend was away in Japan. He seemed to notice us because we kept staring at him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He ended up leaving. What a delinquent! I highly doubt the reason why they broke up is because of their crashing personalities. I'm sure it's because of him flirting around.

2. [+374, -4] Yoo Bohwa and Oh Jung Kyu also dated for 9 years but Yoo Bohwa is now married to someone else... Even if you date someone for like 10 years, there's someone else that you're fated to get married to.

3. [+330, -7] I've never been in a relationship but I wonder how empty and lonely it would be to break up with a long-term significant other. I think it's really hard to lose someone that you've spent years with.

4. [+191, -0] They even created their shopping site with their own nicknames... I think it was a tough decision.

5. [+160, -3] He must've gotten caught flirting ㅋ

6. [+154, -2] 8 years is such a long time, they must've had fights or even took a break... But they still never showed any of it on their SNS and dated until now. But she deleted her relationship status and all the pictures. Clearly, she doesn't want to date him anymore and something must've made her upset enough ㅠㅠ We're feeling bad for them as a third person but she could've moved on already. She has a ton of followers, I don't think it was a sudden decision.

7. [+131, -4] But guys don't get rid of couple pictures immediately after a breakup. Sometimes, they even carry their ex's pictures in their wallets because they forgot about it.

8. [+129, -15] I'm a girl but Ryu Hye Joo was too good for him in every aspect, although their visuals were a perfect match...

Back To Top