K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Gary guests on Running Man after leaving the show


Article: 'Running Man without Gary' unveiled today (13th), the guest is Gary

-

Pann: Running Man is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+152, -3] Just like Yang Se Hyung on Infinity Challenge, Gary appears on Running Man as a guest and ends up as a permanent member.

2. [+140, -2] Last week, the members gave Gary farewell gifts and he teared up. I really felt that he was leaving the show. But today, I turned on Running Man and saw Gary ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so flustered

3. [+101, -1] Fuck, the guest is Gary ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gary is the guest again next week, again on the next week, and continues.

4. [+35, -0] Did you guys read the caption ㅋㅋㅋ "Did I become a Running Man member for this..." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+20, -0] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder what Gary and the members thought ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -1] Today's episode was so funny ㅎㅎ I want to see Gary every week <3 ^^

Back To Top