K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Big 3's rookie girl groups: Red Velvet, Black Pink, Twice


Pann: If you could join Twice, Red Velvet, or Black Pink

1. [+212, -40] Red Velvet for me. I like their girly and playful? image ㅋㅋ

2. [+183, -41] Black Pink because I like cool girl crushes. When I watched Boombayah for the first time, I found itreally cool and replayed it a few times more ㅋㅋ

3. [+141, -16] I like big crowds so Twice for the members. If I could perform together, I'd pick Red Velvet. I don't know anything about Black Pink ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to be a Black Pink member so that I can eat at YG's cafeteria ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+67, -7] Twice! They have so many male fans but they also have a lot of female stans ㅋㅋ They're so cute! Honestly, I don't want to be a member of any group, I just want to protect Twice ㅋㅋ

5. [+63, -3] Red Velvet because their songs and concepts are totally my type. On variety shows, the members seem so close.

6. [+59, -5] Black Pink! I like all three groups but I like Black Pink's aura and visuals. The members are also cute... I almost died when I watched the behind scenes of MV.

-

Pann: The big 3's girl groups are well-made this time

1. [+150, -4] No wonder whey they're big 3. The visuals and quality of the three groups are on a different level.

2. [+147, -1] The three groups are so distinct from each other

3. [+126, -3] I think I'll end up stanning all three of them

4. [+77, -1] It was the same before with Wonder Girls, SNSD, and 2NE1 ㅋㅋ I liked all

5. [+67, -3] SM, can you put some effort in Red Velvet? I can see that JYP and YG are all-in for Twice and Black Pink but you SM... Go reflect instead of making copies of Min Hee Jin.

6. [+58, -0] I like how they have unique colors instead of a common sexy or innocent concept. Their comeback are diverse and fun to watch.

7. [+53, -0] The era is different but there's still a connection ㅋㅋ It was SNSD vs Wonder Girls vs 2NE1 and now it's Black Pink vs Red Velvet vs Twice. I really like the three groups. But it gives me a headache to think of the trolls who'll cause trouble with the rivalry...

Back To Top