K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What would you kill if something was human?

Pann: What would you kill if something was human?

1. [+605, -21] Math. Motherfucker, the things I would do to you if you were human...

2. [+533, -12] Menstruation

3. [+457, -4] Mosquitos. I would beat them up until they vomit the blood they sucked out of me.

4. [+144, -0] I'll punch my goddamn pimples and burst them.

5. [+119, -4] Cancer cells... I wouldn't mind being a murderer for them. I'd kill you so that you wouldn't have taken my grandma...

6. [+109, -0] Pimples, sebum, fat, and studying. If they were human, I'd seriously grab a knife.

7. [+87, -0] I agree about rhinitis ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This jerk is acting up again these days.

8. [+79, -0] Isn't it obviously menstruation? This shit is uncomfortable.

9. [+72, -0] I'll burn all the faaaaaaaat

10. [+70, -0] Fucking flies ㅡㅡ They keep lingering around whenever I eat, watch TV, play on the computer, and poo. Fuckers.

11. [+50, -0] Dark past ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It keeps popping up, fuck. I'll beat up hard with the embarrassment and pain I've suffered from it.

12. [+42, -0] Summer

Back To Top