K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Tiffany comes back to Instagram


Pann: Tiffany is back on Instagram again

1. [+136, -22] If I were her, I would've deleted my Instagram immediately. Her mentality is no joke. Does she really want to be back to Instagram after all the criticisms?

2. [+96, -23] She thinks she reflected enough and still wants to earn money

3. [+80, -27] I don't care if she's back to it but I don't understand why she would after all the hate

4. [+48, -24] This attention whore can never quit SNS. She's crazy over SNS ㅋ

5. [+35, -19] I don't think she realizes that she was wrong. We can't call it a reflection because she still liked posts, changed her dp, uploaded stories and posts and did everything. It's just the amount was less than usual. I don't think it was a reflection. If she really wanted to be back on Instagram, why didn't she just make a new account? Is she testing the waters? What the hell is she doing?

6. [+25, -6] Did she get sick because she couldn't use SNS?

7. [+24, -23] She's brainless ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What an idiot

8. [+21, -17] Would you guys be reacting the same was if it was a male idol? ㅋㅋ

Back To Top