K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Somi's failed makeup?


Pann: What's with Somi's makeup? ㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+83, -2] I read the title and doubted it'd be that terrible, but this is just...

2. [+66, -0] Somi looks pretty with minimal eye makeup and emphasized lip makeup. Please stop with this kind of makeup...

3. [+51, -21] Wow... she looks like she needs to pee

4. [+18, -0] I thought it was about the tone-down makeup when I saw the thumbnail. But I clicked the post and she looks terrible...



5. [+14, -0] I thought she put curry powder on her eyes

6. [+10, -0] She'd look better with a bare face. Why did they ruin her face like that? Are they an anti?

7. [+10, -0] Who's the makeup artist... What did they do to Somi? Are they joking?

8. [+10, -2] Sorry to Somi fans but I thought she was an Indian or a South East Asian woman... Who the fuck did her makeup?

Back To Top