K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

BTOB, Apink, and BAP fandoms envy B2ST's escape from Cube?

Pann: Fandoms that envy B2ST the most right now

(BTOB, Apink, and BAP fandoms)

1. [+132, -6] Honestly, BTOB is suffering the most. Fuck...

2. [+131, -1] I cried because I was so happy that B2ST escaped from Cube. I cried again because I saw the future of BTOB and it made me sad. I really hope BTOB also escapes from Cube. And I hope Cube flops.

3. [+107, -2] It's so true for Melodies... I find it amazing and admirable that B2ST escaped from Cube but I feel empty and worried ㅠㅠ

4. [+31, -2] I'm a B2uty and a Melody. I'm happy but also worried...

5. [+28, -2] Honestly, Melodies are the most happy and worried ones ㅠㅠ Please take BTOB also, B2ST sunbae-nims.

6. [+24, -2] B2ST nims, please take my bias ㅠㅠ It hurts me to think about BTOB overworking to fill up the deficit from Pentagon and CLC ㅠㅠ

7. [+21, -0] I want Cube to flop but at the same time, it shouldn't happen. Fuck.

8. [+20, -1] Honestly, isn't BAP the worst case? BAP's company is beyond Cube.

9. [+20, -2] When will BTOB escape from Cube ㅠㅠ

10. [+18, -0] What will BTOB and BAP do? BAP's CEO is more trashy than people think. He's completely shameless. He makes them overwork and yet refuses to pay them.

Back To Top