K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What's a TV program that should be revived?


Pann: Mention a TV program that should be revived

(OP chooses Dating Alone)

1. [+420, -3] Rollercoaster... It's still a fun show to watch.

2. [+246, -8] High Society! It's a show where Lee Soo Geun and Kim Byung Man live by the packages that viewers send. The guests were funny and the packages were interesting. I hope the show gets revived. If it happens, I'm gonna send a package ㅠㅠ

3. [+243, -6] It's not a cancelled show but old Happy Together was more funny. They went into a sauna for a punishment and people outside would tease them. They were watered by water guns if they laughed during a talk and they tried to block it with a bowl. Recent Happy Together makes me think the show is gonna get cancelled soon.

4. [+117, -1] Crying Fist ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I liked the old innocent vibes. If they air the show now, it's gonna flop hard ㅠㅠ

5. [+103, -0] Family Outing season 1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so funny... It's still fun to watch.

6. [+99, -2] It's a drama but High Kick Through the Roof... It's the best sitcom in my life.

7. [+80, -0] Let me carefully mention Happiness in 10000 won...

8. [+67, -4] Hot Brothers was really funny...

9. [+59, -0] Crime Scene for me!!! Season 2 was so fun ㅠㅠ I hope they air the show again and I also really want to see Jang Jin again...

10. [+42, -3] Dad Where Are You Doing. Junsu was so cute.

11. [+40, -4] 1N2D with Kang Ho Dong, Eun Jiwon, Lee Seunggi, Lee Soo Geun, and etc.

12. [+38, -9] Heroes

13. [+36, -1] Indoor variety shows like X-man

Back To Top