K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What did the previous owner of my phone number do?

Pann: What the fuck did the previous owner of my phone number do

1. [+240, -1] I keep getting calls that tell me to get checked because I'm a subject of a cancer in 2016.

2. [+240, -5] Everyday, a grandma calls me and says, "unnie!"

3. [+223, -2] I think the previous owner of my number was a member of all drugstore cosmetic brands. I get texts everytime they're on sale ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's annoying but also beneficial.

4. [+184, -1] On Kakaotalk, I get politicians as recommended friends. I keep getting texts that tell me to attend the meetings. Mother, I'm about to step in to politics.

5. [+142, -3] I got a Katalk that said, "What're you doing?" I replied, "Who's this?" The person texted, "You don't even recognize your dad?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At least tell your family that you changed your phone number ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+96, -0] Some crazy bitch must've gave out my number on a random chat. In a dawn, someone called me. I answered and the guy was moaning. I got goosebumps and screamed hard. My dad ran to me and shouted on the phone. He hung up. He then texted, "Why are you pretending like you don't know me..." I replied that I'll report to the police and he didn't text me back.

7. [+85, -4] The previous owner of my number must've ran a skates store. I get texts asking me to send fresh skates instead of fermented skates and pictures of skates with a thanking message. Sobs.

8. [+82, -1] Dear previous owner... Please pay off your debts...

9. [+80, -0] I get calls telling me to attend the academy... Go to your academy, previous owner-nim.

10. [+75, -1] A random ajumma would call me and shout, "Dongjin-ssi, hurry up and pay the money!!!" I answer, "Ah... I'm a new owner of this number." She says, "Kim Dongjin this motherfucker" and hangs up. Today, another ajussi called and threatened me to pay $20,000 by today. Sometimes, I even get calls from loan sharks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But this Kim Dongjin-ssi is still using his credit card recklessly. I know this because I get texts on his spending ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He spent hundreds recently. It's a little scary but I wonder how Kim Dongjin ajussi is living ㅋㅋ

11. [+70, -0] I changed my number to match my boyfriend's birthday. The previous owner was a young man who passed away and donated his organs to 5 people. He was on the news. When his friends miss him, they text and Katalk me. At first, I didn't know about it and it was annoying. But the guy's dongsaeng sent me articles about him and told me about it. Instead of feeling weird to use a dead person's number, I'm proud that I'm using his number and I respect him.

12. [+64, -4] I recently got a call. He sounded drunk and was like, "Hyung... How are you...? I can't forget you, hyung..." and he was tearing up. I was so flustered.

Back To Top