K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Do SM stans like SM?

Pann: SM stans, do you like SM?

1. [+100, -7] I don't like how they treat the artists like products but I like how the hidden meanings behind music videos are like novel stories. They're well-formed because they prepare for a long time, it's fun. The album quality is good, too. I also liked how every EXO album had one song that sounded like a fairytale. They don't put it anymore though, fuck.

2. [+93, -11] It's like SM brainstorms everyday to earn more money ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're just idol products, nothing more or less.

3. [+90, -4] It's not like I really like the company, but I like SM's unique structure. They have comebacks regularly and their quality is good. But their treatment though...

4. [+44, -1] It's just that SM idols are very properly produced. Other companies also treat their artists like products. What kind of a CEO would think, "I'm going to treat my artists like my family"? Their only goal is success ㅋㅋ It's the same with YG, JYP, Cube, and FNC.

5. [+30, -2] I like it. Maybe because I'm an EXO stan.

6. [+25, -2] They brainstorm on how to earn money well, it does prove that idols are factory-produced products for money. And it's not like SM is losing their senses. They're just working on settling EDM as a genre. Their songs, MVs, concepts, and photos are all good. There's no major problem, so there's no reason to hate it.

7. [+22, -2] I like it only when they do something likeable.

8. [+21, -3] You like SM? Try stanning f(x) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+20, -0] Um.. you should stan a YG artist. You'll think SM is a heaven. At least Soo Man spits out the artists whereas YG always swallows them.

10. [+14, -0] SM's productions, concepts, songs, choreographies, and b-sides are all excellent. But the way they treat fans is shit... When will EXO-L be official? Why do they only care about Japanese fans ㅠㅠ And please sue the hateful commenters.

Back To Top