K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Alone on a subway


Pann: I got on a subway and no one's here ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+234, -3] It's scary to be alone on a subway and embarrassing to be alone on a bus ㅋㅋ On a bus, it felt like I was driving with the bus driver. He even talked to me ㅋㅋ

2. [+114, -6] Don't you feel scared? I'm scared when I'm alone on a subway

3. [+103, -4] I think I'd be scared

4. [+27, -0] It looks like the train in Spirited Away... The one with ghosts.

5. [+24, -1] Dance and sing

6. [+21, -1] Why is everyone scared? I'd lie down and roll.



7. [+21, -2] It's better to be alone than be with a scary-looking ajussi

8. [+17, -0] I've never been alone on a subway so I think I'd be fascinated and fun ㅋㅋ I'd lie down on the seats. It's like I borrowed the entire subway.

9. [+14, -0] Someone I know said she was on a subway alone and a random ajussi appeared. He dragged her by her hair and said, "this bitched cheated on me."

10. [+11, -0] So cool. I want to do tumbling there.

Back To Top