K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Song Mino's rap on 'SMTM5'


Long time no see, I've been very busy lately
As I took no rest, I put commas in my bank account
I was in a hurry and wore a watch backwards

Oops, Basick hyung was the winner, don't look for me

I'm a guy who does public music
If you don't like my rap, shut your ears

No, just don't meet your friends at all
They'll be talking about me, so shut your mouth

No, just lie down in the blanket
Have some snack and turn on the TV comfortably

Then you put on Mnet and see me
You get pissed and write hateful comments as usual

Oh yeah oh yeah kushi kushi Baby Mino Zion.T
We got three sacks of guns and your heads are the targets, click
A treason happening in the middle of Seoul
Guns are legal in this song
Dudududu, our engine sounds are
Brrr like a jet plane
Meanwhile, you guys got search engine
It's raining out, drip drip
We three walk on the dark clouds
We look like Sun Wukong on his magic clouds
What we eat is seondu(=leading) dududu

-

Pann: Wow, Song Mino's rap on SMTM is so straight-forward

1. [+128, -2] Funny and sad comment on Mino's rap video ㅋㅋㅋ Hah... nothing but truth



2. [+113, -3] His lyrics aside, his rapping is also amazing... He improved so much from season 4, although he still did well before.

3. [+97, -4] Someone below got his lyrics right. They're just his toys ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+45, -2] Song Mino is really good at rapping ㅋㅋ I remember him getting much hate on season 4 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He'll hit more daebak in 2018

5. [+44, -3] Song Mino was amazing. Poor Inner Circle though. Because of the group in a group chat that hated Winner with malicious intents, Incles are nervous even if it's a praising post. I'll get goosebumps if I see another chunk of hateful comments here.

6. [+40, -2] I'm other fan but I felt that he was definitely good at rapping.

7. [+38, -3] He's one of the few rappers who can rap with good visuals and an aura.

Back To Top