Article: "Please scold the people who swore at my oppa" Fanclub visits a lawyer's office
Source: Hankook Ilbo via Nate
(Article talks about various fans taking legal actions for their idols)
1. [+938, -31] The oppa isn't even interested you and he thinks of you as non-existent air.
2. [+779, -19] They think it's real when idols say, "I love you" on the stage.
3. [+693, -21] What crap is this. They don't even care about their parents' concerns.
4. [+39, -3] I'm sure they won't care if their biological oppa gets killed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+35, -1] I feel bad for their hard-working parents to feed them.
6. [+34, -0] Do they even care about their parents at all? So pathetic. They'll be so embarrassed when they age and realize when they did. They'll be kicking off their blanket every night.
7. [+30, -0] Worry about your mom and dad first ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+26, -10] Being a fangirl means your parents gave birth to a trash. Don't you feel sorry to your parents? Or do you only care about your oppa's nipples?