K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Is there something that others like but you find cringe-worthy?

Pann: Is there something that others like but you find cringe-worthy?

1. [+201, -1] Everybody finds it heart-fluttering when a guy posts a video of himself doing an eye smile with a grin but I find it really cringe-worthy ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+190, -1] Facebook stars

3. [+174, -25] When people say, "Ugh, it's so cringe-worthy~" there's someone that says, "Can someone give me a straightener to straighten my curled fingers?" I find this more cringe-worthy ㅠㅠ

4. [+165, -9] "Let's walk on a flowery path" is sooooo cringe-worthy

5. [+150, -5] I like idols but when there's a post on praising male idols' vocal colors, the comments say, "Thanks for mentioning him~^^" ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+126, -0] "Noona, I really like you." I seriously hate this

7. [+103, -3] Forced satoori

8. [+84, -4] I swore when I was watching Descendants of the Sun ㅋㅋ Kim Eun Wook writer's dramas are all bad. I also hate how guys post pictures of themselves acting like tryhards on Facebook. Whether it's a guy or a girl, I hate it when they act emotional and post a shitty post with a picture of themselves ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just don't like people that are on SNS a lot. It's cringe-worthy.

9. [+82, -19] Twice Daehyun's rap in Cheer Up. "I think I'm falling in love" It's cringe-worthy for some reason.

10. [+81, -26] How idol fans call their bias "my singer"... So cringe-worthy and gross.

11. [+48, -7] BTS' song 'Fire' is so cringe-worthy

12. [+45, -5] 'Girl crush' sounds so cringe-worthy, I cringe with my whole body

13. [+32, -0] Captions on SBS variety shows

14. [+30, -8] Finger heart with a thumb and an index finger

15. [+17, -0] I find acoustic music really cringe-worthy. It's cute but I can't listen to it because I cringe so hard.

16. [+11, -1] Idol music videos. I feel a strange sense of cringe when they look into the camera while trying to look cool, striking, and emotional as they bite their lips.

Back To Top