K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Park Bogum's shota pictorial?


Reactions on a female-dominated site:

- I thought it was dental floss but he's actually removing his tooth. The first photo looks really weird, it looks like a boy who just kissed an adult woman. It makes me so uncomfortable.

- Dental floss ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think they're showing extraction of a tooth. Gross.

- But women aren't into shotacon though. I don't understand why they're going for this concept.

- Yikes... it looks so gross. It makes me hate men who like IU's lolita photos.

- Park Bogum (24)

- His body is too big for a shota

- I feel like I'm committing a crime by looking at these photos

=

Instiz: Park Bogum gets called male IU on a female-dominated site

- Hm... they should've made his face and neck the same color...

- I like Park Bogum but these photos are really bad

- I hate both lolita and shota. I agree that lolita and shota are products of men. Park Bogum's likeable image aside, I hate shota concept.

- This isn't too different from IU photos... It could cause a controversy or a misunderstanding.

- I agree that he looks like he got kissed, not that he kissed.

Back To Top