K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

JYP casting manager visits schools for casting


"JYP casting manager is currently at XX Middle School!"

-

Pann: Crazy, JYP casting manager is at my school

1. [+74, -1] JYP must be casting people right now. They came to my area and cast a kid with a trashy personality...

2. [+41, -0] I live in Pyungtaek and they came to all middle and high schools in Pyungtaek. They came to cast kids. A school would've gone crazy if someone got cast but it's all quiet here ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess they left without casting anyone.

3. [+28, -0] They also came to my school ㅋㅋ There's a guy below my grade and he's really handsome. He got cast ㅋㅋㅋ I heard that he rejected the offer though.

4. [+10, -0] A lot of people are auditioning for JYP, why are they casting?

5. [+10, -0] Hul, interesting... So that's how they find kids with good visuals and bodies... I envy them ㅠㅠ

6. [+8, -2] They can't even take care of their current artists. Why are they casting ㅡㅡ

7. [+7, -0] Is this JYP's official Facebook? Why are they posting that?

8. [+6, -1] JYP casting manager does a really good job. They cast Suzy when she went to a bathroom at an audition and they went all the way to Taiwan to cast Tzuyu.

9. [+3, -0] I live in Australia and they also came to my school. I was so fascinated ㅋㅋ They asked me if I knew any handsome Korean guy. I told them about several guys but the manager couldn't find them and left because my school is really big.

10. [+2, -0] They came to my area and cast a guy who's mixed or foreign ㅋㅋㅋ He's a delinquent who sleeps around, drinks, and smokes.

Back To Top