Top comment on Pann, written in 2008:
"As time passes, love gets filled with comfort than heart-flutter. You don't know how it works if you're questioning how you can love without heart-flutter. You wake up in the morning, wash your face, eat break fast, go to work, come back home, wash, and sleep. In this repetitive life, things become a part of your life and you treat them as nothing and you find them annoying at times. You fight with your boyfriend, shout at him and call him an enemy. But at some point, you look back at him and think, "What if he's not by my side..." and you tear up inside... That's what love is."
Jang Bum Jun's lyrics:
"As time passes, love gets filled with comfort than heart-flutter. If you're questioning how you can love without heart-flutter, dear, I'll tell you today. If you're not by my side, my heart tears up, you're my love forever."
Pann: Jang Bum Joon wrote lyrics from a Pann comment
1. [+144, -5] I'm sorry but please know the facts... Jang Bum Joon found the text on a Naver blog first. He asked the blogger to use the text for his lyrics, and the blogger told him that they found the text from Pann. Jang Bum Joon even tweeted the post to find the original commenter.
Jang Bum Joon: "I'm looking for the person who left this comment on Nate Pann in 2008. A lot of people helped me and located the original source. One of the fans contacted Nate but they still weren't able to find the commenter... Thanks to everyone who helped me, hwaiting."
2. [+67, -1] It's random but I wonder why so many people hate Jang Bum Joon. They say his songs sound the same. Are they deaf or what? What's wrong with releasing songs with a similar style? He sings, composes, and writes lyrics. He does everything so it's bound to be similar and they don't even sound the same. I wonder why they don't like him. I'm sure people like him more but on reviews and articles, there's always someone who says his songs sound the same.
3. [+66, -178] Jang Bum Joon is stealing stuff for his lyrics ㅋㅋㅋ He still gets all the royalty.
4. [+50, -12] Hul, daebak... Goosebumps
5. [+37, -1] Before he released the album, his wife said on SNS that she was looking for the commenter to use it for his lyrics.
6. [+20, -2] The commenter is amazing but Jang Bum Joon is also amazing for putting it in his own way. Both are amazing.