K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

10 years of free Starbucks vs free McDonald's


Pann: 10 years of free Starbucks vs free McDonald's

1. [+147, -47] Starbucks

2. [+144, -14] McDonald's, of course ㅋㅋ They all all kinds of drinks

3. [+77, -12] McDonald's because they also sell coffee

4. [+33, -3] Of course it's Starbucks. They have sandwiches, bread, cakes, macaroons, coffee, cappuccino, herbal tea, fruit juice, and etc. They have a lot of foods.

5. [+18, -4] Starbucks because they have all desserts

6. [+17, -3] I can live without hamburgers but I can't live without coffee

7. [+14, -2] Am I the only one who'd choose Starbucks? Korean McDonald's doesn't taste that good. Starbucks is expensive but they also sell bread and stuff.

8. [+10, -0] McDonald's! I hate coffee and I love hamburgers.

9. [+9, -0] It's saving money for either food or snack. How can you even compare...

10. [+9, -0] McDonald's because I don't drink coffee

Back To Top