K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Pann users call out idol fans invading Pann

Pann: Teenager channel on Pann is getting really ruined

(Pann criticizes idol fans spamming on Teenager channel on Pann)

1. [+475, -2] Nate Pann as a whole is getting ruined. 80% of the top Panns are about idols...

2. [+398, -4] I'm also a fan of idols but I want the fans to talk about idols on Fan Talk. I don't care which idol has beagle personalities, please go to Fan Talk.

3. [+355, -11] The reason why Nate Pann isn't flopping yet is because of Marriage channel ㅋㅋ

4. [+119, -2] Idol fans are so cringe-worthy ㅋㅋ "Idols who are ~ in my opinions." "I'm a non-fan but I envy ~" "I'm sorry, Armies." ㅋㅋㅋ So embarrassing ㅠㅠ "Thanks for mentioning my bias~" I skip every post about idols. I fucking hate them, post them on somewhere else.

5. [+91, -0] The post title would be dead serious and be like, "this celebrity is seriously..." but the content is actually something like, "is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ" "Girl crush, prettiest boss" It's fucking annoying, stan on Fan Talk instead.

6. [+84, -0] "Idols who are ~ in my opinions" "Idols who are underrated" "Idols who are too beagle" "Idols who should be friends" And the comments would be like, "thanks for mentioning ~ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ" I see 10 posts of these per day. Why are they doing this on Teenager channel when they have separate Fan Talk? They should consider non-fans of idols.

7. [+71, -2] I'm sorry but there are way too many posts on BTS and BTOB. I know that they have a lot of teenage fans but there are too many of them everyday. Go on Fan Talk or Entertainment channel instead of Teenager channel. I know both groups are cool and good singers but I'm starting to dislike them because of all the posts.

8. [+67, -1] Exactly ㅋㅋ Do your "walk on a flowery path" bullshit on Fan Talk instead. What's wrong with Teenager channel nowadays? I want to see more posts like the chaebol post.

9. [+65, -3] On today's news, Taeyeon was said to be earning 900 million won annually and she owns a sports car ㅋㅋ Yet so many fans are worried about Taeyeon being depressed and cheering for her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ In the future, you'll start your career with a poor salary and regret what you were doing. "I was an idiot ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

10. [+43, -1] Fangirls of BTOB, BTS, and EXO are the most annoying ones on Pann. They're selfish, they only think of themselves.

11. [+43, -2] The reason why Pann ended up like this is because of EXO fans. In 2013 or 2014, EXO got so popular and Pann started to be spammed with EXO posts. At that time, you couldn't find any post about other idols, it was all EXO-related. The posts were also meaningless. Since then, tons of idol fans came and changed Pann into Idol Pann. Fuck.

12. [+40, -0] "Whose voice is sweet." "Idols who are a perfect combination." "Idols who have fruit looks." "I think they're dating." "Their lightstick is similar to ours." "This fandom's behavior." "This idol's attitude." "Top 3 female idols." There are way too many spams. Those who have no interest in idols don't even click the posts. Please do this on your official fancafe instead.

13. [+35, -0] No matter how you post pretty, cool, and fun pictures of your idols, they all look the same.

14. [+33, -0] These fans were praising idols who got into universities without celebrity admission. That's something that they must do, you idiots.

15. [+33, -0]
(Licks lips) "My bias is so sexy ㅠㅠㅠ"
(Puffs cheeks) "So cute ㅠㅠㅠ"
(Stays still) "So chic... Look at that dark aura ㅠㅠ"
(Smiles at a fan) "No wonder why his nickname is Dajeong ㅠㅠ Dajeong-ah (tn: Minho's nickname)
(Looks at a fan) "Look at his eyes ㅠㅠ Honey is falling from them"
(Can't sing) "My bias' voice is amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

16. [+23, -0] Others will think that this is a site for idol fans with a small amount of everyday life stories

Back To Top