K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Which sport do you find the most attractive from guys?


Basketball



Baseball



Soccer



Volleyball



Tennis



Track and field



Boxing



Swimming



Golf



Snowboarding

-

Pann: Which sport do you find the most attractive from guys?

1. [+109, -28] Soccer from women's perspective

2. [+88, -6] Before I met my boyfriend, I knew nothing about basketball. I went to my boyfriend's basketball match and the moment he made a goal, I became a slave for him.

3. [+65, -14] Honestly baseball. Baseball uniforms look awesome.

4. [+30, -1] Volleyball ㅠㅠ Is anybody a fan of volleyball? It's an amazing sport.

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+20, -1] Basketball... I fell for someone when they were playing basketball.

6. [+15, -2] Basketball

7. [+14, -1] Horse-riding ;)

8. [+14, -12] It's attractive when a guy is good at night stuff

Back To Top