K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

New Red Velvet member Onew


Article: Red Velvet Onew makes women's hearts flutter with his smile

-

Pann: New Red Velvet member

1. [+145, -0] Are they trying to make women's hearts flutter by a boyish concept like f(x)? Succeeded.

2. [+109, -0] Oh, Red Velvet is going to be a co-ed group

3. [+79, -1] The comments are confusing me...

4. [+59, -1] New member again? Yeri just joined the group and yet they're adding a new member when they group debuted less than 2 years ago... But I heard that the new member can sing, so I hope he blends in the group well.

5. [+56, -0] Isn't he too old to join Red Velvet? He's 28 this year which is older than Irene... But it won't look weird because he looks young.

6. [+45, -0] I support OT5. OT6? Are you kidding me?

7. [+30, -0] He's a complete stan attractor ㅋㅋㅋ He looks like tofu... I heard that he sings well, hope he does well!

8. [+30, -0] As expected of SM. Look at that visual.

9. [+29, -0] He looks shiny

10. [+29, -1] He looks like a good singer and a stan attractor. But Yeri just joined the group, why add another member?

Back To Top