1) Star Wars actor's sarcastic tweets
2) Star Wars fans don't realize that Disney first suggested EXO to collaborate after watching EXO's Eldorado performance
3) EXO got booed when they entered the event
This is the event scene and you can barely spot any EXO-L
Pann: Bad acts of Star Wars and their fans
1. [+219, -8] If you watch the video of EXO saying hi, you'll know that there's no EXO-L at the event. Nobody cheers for EXO when they say hi.
2. [+217, -11] I seriously don't understand why EXO has to be treated like this.
3. [+215, -6] The event was announced a few hours before it started. Most fansite admins didn't attend the event although they could get the tickets because it was for the fans of Star Wars. Only one or two attended it. It's so funny how they're blaming EXO fans ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+94, -5] They first attacked EXO fans by criticizing them. EXO fans are so pissed off right now. I hope this gets known. The actor and the fans are thoughtless ㅋㅋ Imagine EXO fans booing. The portal sites would've gone crazy and call them a national embarrassment. Don't they think their booing is also a national embarrassment? There wasn't even many EXO fans there. I don't know what the actor was thinking ㅋㅋ
5. [+61, -2] What's more annoying is that because of the Star Wars actor's tweets, all worldwide fans of Star Wars turned into EXO antis ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are they blaming EXO? Shouldn't they blame the event planner and Disney for casting EXO?
6. [+49, -0] What's funny about Star Wars fans is that they look down on idol fans ㅋㅋ They're also stans but they think idols stans are pathetic ㅋㅋ They also look down on EXO. If it wasn't EXO, we wouldn't have paid any attention to Star Wars. Lightsaber still would've came out nicely without Star Wars collaboration. EXO worked hard to promote as ambassadors despite busy comeback preparations and individual promotions but this is all we get... At least your domestic fans are less than us core fans.
7. [+49, -0] We're all stanning people. Let's not do this, Star Wars-ssis.
8. [+48, -1] They should thank EXO for promoting Star Wars instead.. tsk tsk