K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Cancelled tickets of IU's nationwide tour, 'Nagging' lyrics, IU fans blaming Jang Kiha, more


Three days ago, IU's nationwide tour was entirely sold out. But a lot of tickets got cancelled after her controversy. Currently available tickets are:


Busan:
R - 7 seats
S - 119 seats



Gwangju:
R - 13 seats
S - 260 seats



Daegu:
R - 39 seats
S - 306 seats

-

Pann: Mass cancellations of IU's nationwide tour

1. [+199, -10] We don't know the total number of the seats but it's true that a lot fans turned their backs on her

2. [+181, -5] They don't want to pay to see such a stage ㅋㅋ

3. [+181, -9] Wow. We don't know the total number of the seats but it's quite critical though ㅋㅋ

4. [+131, -3] She's gonna cry at the concert and the fans will cry along and shout "don't cry!"

5. [+83, -4] IU fans are no different. They must be jerks that see kids as sexual. Uncle fans already knew that her concept was lolita~

6. [+81, -2] This is the reason. If you like IU, you're revealing that you're into lolicon. How can someone like IU obviously? How can they attend her concert?

7. [+70, -0] I'd also cancel my ticket right away. Why would I pay to listen to a girl who has a pedo mind?

8. [+66, -3] The remaining fans are gonna be like, "our IU is not like that! Whatever!" even after listening to Zeze. Of course they'll still attend her concert. I hope she sings the song, gets more hate, and gets her plans ruined.

=

Interview of the lyricist of IU's 'Nagging': 
"I wrote Nagging when I didn't know much about IU. I was requested to write a story of a young girl dating an adult guy. When we were 17~18, we never considered ourselves as young. We were like "ugh, these boys" and acted like we knew everything. With IU singing the song, she looked like a kid from the outside but her adult-like nagging made her look cute."

Lyrics of Nagging:


Stop being out so late
Try not to drink so often
You don't listen to me like a 10 year old child

I can only laugh
Who are you calling a child?
Really, I can only laugh

You don't know how it feels for me to say these things
You don't know that I only want to say nice things to you
Should I stop? Let's stop

From one to ten, they're all words for you
But since you don't listen to me, it's only nagging to you
Let's stop, let's stop
There's not even enough time to just love

A story told by the heart, not the mind
Stories that I can't help but tell you even if you hate them
Let's stop, let's stop
I only hear your nagging

Are you eating at the right time
Are you staying away from girls
I want to be beside you all day
That's how I feel
If I could keep you in my pocket
I'd be really happy

Our story where we can only be two
A story that would make someone laugh if they heard
Should I stop? Let's stop

From one to ten, they're all words for you
But since you don't listen to me, it's only nagging to you
Let's stop, let's stop
There's not even enough time to just love

A story told by the heart, not the mind
Stories that I can't help but tell you even if you hate them
Let's stop, let's stop
I only hear your nagging

Even if you glare and try to scare me
Your face is just too cute to me
Are you going to keep this up? (You) I can't hold back anymore
I really might get angry

A story that wouldn't be told if we were to give up love
The sound of my heart that thinks only of you
Even if you're angry, even if you shout
Your nagging is just so sweet to me

A story that can only be told if we love
But since you don't listen to me, it's only nagging to you
Let's stop, let's stop
But trust my feelings

-

Pann: IU's Nagging is also about pedophilia?

1. [+433, -22] We're not calling an 18-years-old a child. It's that IU always promoted with a lolita concept. Song, styling, music video, everything. They also requested the same thing to the lyricist but she's sane so she considered the girl as a high school student.

2. [+393, -25] The company set IU with a lolita concept from the very beginning. That's why her debut photos were all like that... On top of that, IU seems to be enjoying the concept.

3. [+191, -16] Woah, I thought the stage was cute

4. [+157, -3] Interestingly, a lot of IU's songs have 'child' word

5. [+127, -3] I thought Nagging was a reach but the interview gave me a hard slap. "Love story between a young girl and an adult guy"? She was requested, it means that the company requested her to write it in that way. No one would've found out if she didn't say it in the interview, daebak.

6. [+94, -4] Hul, it's giving me goosebumps... The fact that they requested the lyricist is certain. What's giving me more goosebumps is that she's dating a guy who's 11 years older in real life...

7. [+93, -2] Why is she so into a relationship of a young girl and an adult guy ㅋㅋㅋ Is that why she's dating her current boyfriend? So funny

8. [+82, -2] When IU and Akdong Musician were on Healing Camp, IU told them to go against the company and express what they wanted, and the company will listen to their opinions. Basically, you can't shield her and say Loen forced her to do this concept.

=


IU's gallery:

"Maybe the pedophile is actually Jang Kiha? I'm worried because it seems like she was influenced by him after hanging out at his house for 2 years. I hope they break up soon."

-

Pann: IU's gallery is blaming Jang Kiha

1. [+95, -5] What did Jang Kiha do wrong? I hope they break up for the sake of Jang Kiha

2. [+67, -2] IU is funny and IU fans are even funnier

4. [+57, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have no solution

5. [+25, -0] What the fuck. I've been stanning Jang Kiha for a long time and Uaenas are fucking annoying. Their unnie is precious and the oppa is an asshole who stole your unnie? I sincerely cheered for the couple but I hope they break up. It's not like IU is my unnie and I'm only a fan of Jang Kiha. Break up for his sake.

6. [+23, -0] They were blaming Eunhyuk in the past and their new target is Jang Kiha. No solution.

=


Pann: Film 'Hope' writer disses IU

1. [+309, -1] "The playful words of a critic who doesn't even understand the pains of creation". Heo Ji Woong must be thinking that it's a freedom of an interpretation to sexualize a five-year-old and release a song to the entire nation. Isn't it a very dangerous thought?

2. [+272, -2] I think the reason why the publishing company said they won't be giving anymore statements is because Heo Ji Woong blamed them.

3. [+189, -2] Heo Ji Woong was likeable until yesterday

4. [+99, -0] IU didn't interpret anything. She just used poor Zeze for her lolicon concept. She used a dirty pedophilia concept to form an art and earn money, but her fox tail got caught because it was too long. Art, my ass.

-

Pann: IU's clarification

1. [+701, -32] IU is so sly. Of course, I meant that IU's personality is sly. The IU I'm talking about is a third IU.

2. [+574, -159] It's obviously lolita ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Whatever, I won't listen to your songs anymore

3. [+571, -23] I can predict what will happen later. She'll continue her schedule and comeback with an emotional ballad. After cleaning her image, she'll be on the broadcast, talk about her hard times, and climb to the top again. She was an Inkigayo MC right after Eunhyuk scandal. I hope she reflects this time.

-

Pann: Let me predict IU

1. [+476, -38] After a strong lolita concept, she'll stay quiet for a long time. When it's forgotten, she's gonna comeback with an emotional song, get away from lolita, and appeal as an artist. I'm sure this controversy was planned.

2. [+456, -95] IU must know it all because she's that spine-chilling

3. [+415, -28] I think she wanted it to be controversial earlier, but it didn't. So she made it obvious with this album. And I can guarantee that her next album is going to be a self-composed ballad.

4. [+159, -5] Did she predict this controversy since she said she wasn't gonna perform on music shows? ㅋㅋ

-

Pann: IU's reactions right now

1. [+149, -5] Reminds me of this saying. "Just get popular first. Then people will applause even if you take a dump." Pedophilia concept is wrong, it's scary how she's using it for noise-marketing ㅠㅠ

2. [+145, -7] She must've started with a cute concept. As her popularity increased, she wanted to make it more provocative and turned out like this. Because her current popularity is reaching the sky, she doesn't even care. Honestly, even with this controversy, she wouldn't be earning less.

3. [+138, -26] I hate it even more because she'll continue to promote as if nothing happened. She should retire or leave the industry. There are child victims of domestic violence and adults that were child victims. But all she did was to give a meaningless clarification.

Back To Top