K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Criticisms on Yubin's rap


Pann: Yubin's rap honestly

(Pann criticizes her rap)

1. [+127, -15] I felt that she lacked breath when she missed the beat today

2. [+119, -16] I found her cringe-worthy since pacquiao and I wondered why people praised her. She has stage presence but it's not like she writes good lyrics or can rap.

3. [+91, -15] I like her because she's pretty but she's cringe-worthy

4. [+43, -4] Everything aside, Yezi is the best

5. [+34, -3] People are overpraising her on Naver

6. [+33, -2] They say Hyorin can rap but both Yubin and Hyorin were terrible with the diss competition yesterday... Hyorin is more awkward and cringe-worthy than Yubin. Her gestures and high notes are all the same. Both are bad.

7. [+32, -2] I've been following Yubin since debut but I don't understand why she's on Unpretty Rapstar. She has short breath and bad pronunciation. The only advantage is that she writes her lyrics. She wasn't eliminated thanks to her fans voting for her. They should get rid of viewers' vote. Yubin and Soo Ah won with viewers' vote but Yezi won alone without viewers' vote ㅋㅋ

8. [+31, -2] I like Yubin because she's pretty and calm but I never thought she was talented. She can't rap and she has short breath. I don't know why people say she's good. Why do you think people criticized her hard for her short raps in Wonder Girls? Because of her breath and pronunciation. Her talent is the same on Unpretty Rapstar but people are suddenly calling her talented.

Back To Top