K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Park Kyung font


Pann: I just made a big mistake

(Pann talks about sending texts to wrong people)

1. [+164, -4] Why do you use this font though? I feel like it's giving me a psychological disorder

2. [+109, -2] I'm a hardcore stan of Park Kyung but I stopped using this font after a few days ㅋㅋ I couldn't bear with it, I felt like I was getting a cancer...

3. [+90, -1] The font looks like Arabic

4. [+32, -0] Fuck. It's only a font but it makes me mad. I need to calm down.

5. [+19, -0] I thought you erased the actual texts and wrote them by hand with Photoshop. Is this actually a font???

6. [+17, -0] Park Kyung carried this post ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+15, -0] I'm also using this font and my friends say it looks like ramen particles ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+12, -0] I'm using U-Kwon font



9. [+11, -0] I'm... a BBC... but... omg... Park Kyung font...

10. [+10, -0] What's with your font? I was wondering for a long time if it's possible to hand-write a text and sent it.

11. [+8, -0] Change your Park Kyung font and show us again

12. [+7, -0] Fucking Park Kyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+6, -1] I really hate that font

14. [+6, -0] I thought you sent random Arabic words to a guy friend you dislike

Back To Top