K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Your favorite type of outfit?

Pann: Your favorite type of outfit!

1. [+78, -11] Like this



2. [+69, -2] I like high-waist shorts with a tight top but I fucking can't wear them... Let me cry...




3. [+65, -7] Does anybody know this? It's simplified hanbok ㅋㅋ It's at least $500. I'm gonna earn money in the future and buy it. But I'm not sure if I'll look good like this ㅠㅠ




4. [+52, -0] This




5. [+45, -2] I love this kind of cardigan




6. [+38, -3] I really like Jung sisters' outfits... They dress so well




7. [+36, -1] This for me




8. [+34, -0] I want to wear this and flip flops and walk on the beach in early morning to see the sunrise. But in reality, I'll be freezing to death.




9. [+28, -1] This ㅠㅠ But you have to have a feminine body to wear it so it's impossible for me.




10. [+25, -1] I love this




11. [+25, -0] I like princess type of outfits like this ㅋㅋ



Back To Top