K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Yoona picks 'five SM beauties'


(Excluding the original 'three SM beauties' - Lee Yeon Hee, Go Ara, Yoona)
Yoona chose Eugene, BoA, Yuri, Taeyeon, and Sulli

Pann: What do you think of the five SM beauties picked by Yoona?

1. [+124, -2] This is Yoona's subjective opinions, not us. Beauty is subjective so you can't criticize it. They're not official beauties of SM, it's Yoona's opinions.

2. [+110, -3] This post is asking for hate towards BoA and Taeyeon ㅋㅋ

3. [+101, -65] I want to take BoA and Taeyeon out and put Krystal and Irene

4. [+80, -165] Shouldn't this kid be included?




5. [+22, -3] It looks obvious that Yoona didn't get her jaw done. Antis fussed about her jaw surgery but her chin still sticks out when she opens her mouth.

6. [+18, -1] Her jaw looks the same as before ㅋㅋ I'm going to use this picture to shut the antis up

7. [+13, -3] Hul, isn't BoA so pretty? I thought she was a goddess when I was watching K-Pop Star ㅋㅋ I really don't agree with Yuri and Taeyeon, I think Seohyun should be there.

8. [+7, -7] This person, too...


Back To Top