K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hyoyeon's recent looks


Pann: Hyoyeon's peak

1. [+114, -1] Whether she got plastic surgery to look pretty or not, I think it's cool that she tried to work harder when she got a lot of hateful comments and got called 'Hyorc'. She also seems to have good personalities.

2. [+107, -5] It's indeed her peak but I also like her bright image. She talks wittily and she has healthy thoughts(?)

3. [+87, -4] I pity Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung because they always get called ugly or comments about plastic surgery.

4. [+25, -1] She really suits the short hair, so pretty



5. [+24, -34] She got a lot of plastic surgery

6. [+23, -1] It's honestly the eyebrows that did wonders, not plastic surgery

7. [+17, -1] I'm not a SNSD fan but Hyoyeon is my favorite member ㅠㅠ She's just so charming

8. [+17, -2] She got really pretty

Back To Top