Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Andreas tears up, "my father in Greece asked me to send him some money..."
Source: My Daily via Nate
1. [+477, -15] I felt so bad for Andreas for the whole episode... Find strength Andreas and Greece~! But at the same time, I also think it's not just someone else's situation. Our country is risky, too. Ugh~
2. [+365, -7] It was the most meaningful and funniest episode since the member change ㅠㅠ I hope Greece finds strength and overcomes the crisis.
3. [+363, -13] Every Greek citizen is having a hard time. I can only tell them, "find strength." I really want everybody to be happy. Our country's government also has a lot of problems like Greece. The corruption never ends and it makes us citizens suffer. I don't want to beg the politicians but if they'll listen, I'll get on my knees and beg them. "Please think of the citizens." If you're reading this comment, I hope you become happy and strong.
4. [+31, -0] It was heartbreaking to see him trying to be calm ㅠㅠ I hope Greece overcomes the economic crisis. We should also seriously consider that our country can face a similar situation. I hope the best for everyone! Hwaiting, Andreas! Greece's crisis will get better :)
5. [+30, -3] As I watching it, I was amazed that our country did a gold-selling campaign
6. [+26, -0] I also teared up. His father must've felt bad to ask his son for money. Also the son ㅠㅠ Find strength!
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Andreas cries, "Greece crisis, we can overcome it"
Source: News 1 via Naver
1. [+397, -15] It's so sad ㅠㅠ
2. [+308, -16] He's very patriotic
3. [+295, -7] So sad... Andreas hwaiting! I hope Greece's crisis gets better ㅠㅠ
4. [+269, -8] It was fun to see them talking about economics. I was focused as I was watching it.
5. [+328, -70] I think the entire Greece still hasn't gotten a grip
6. [+100, -4] But I think it was wrong of him to tell Gerniel that Greek people see Germany as Nazi. Gerniel looked seriously shocked. German people don't like to mention Hitler because they're sorry.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Daniel's missed competitiveness and boring voice 'praise or diss'
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+3723, -31] Daniel is as smart and talkative as Tyler ㅋㅋ
2. [+2734, -33] I love Gerniel <3
3. [+2232, -55] Today's Abnormal Summit was informative... The economics discussion helped a lot! It was so touching. Hwaiting for Greece and Korea <3
4. [+2184, -488] They shouldn't have changed the format ㅠㅠ I miss Takuya, Julian, Robin, Ilya, Blair, and Sujan.
5. [+500, -27] Daniel isn't there for fun aspect, he makes the discussion serious. He's definitely needed for a summit.
6. [+486, -35] Sam lost his first mindset. He doesn't talk at all. When they just added new panelists, he seemed to be talking but not anymore. He doesn't focus on the discussion and throws jokes sometimes but they're not funny. Is it because he's on many variety shows recently? The energy and hard-work he had before are gone. I was surprised to find that he wasn't leaving the show.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan calls Przemysław "Poland shabu-shabu-"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+303, -20] I like Norway Nikolai and Greece Andreas from the new panelists. I like their eagerness to discuss and their likable faces. It's a good TV show where we can hear about the Greece crisis from a native Greek and trying to find solutions. Hwaiting for all new panelists.
2. [+284, -38] What did the Japan rep even do today? He can't discuss at all on a discussion show.
3. [+145, -24] It's a fun show
4. [+37, -4] I want the show to discuss well-known topics like today! The topic wasn't easy and it was hard for the panelists but it was very fun and I was drawn into it! I loved the contribution from the new panelists and the discussion was at a very high level. They seemed to have prepared a lot. I learned so many things today! I finally saw the point of Abnormal Summit. I hope the show continues like this! I'm anticipating to it!
5. [+34, -12] The Japanese and Sam definitely need to be out. They have no idea how the discussion is going and they talk nonsense
6. [+31, -4] Abnormal panelists know a lot of things. It's worth watching.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan, "If China faces a terrible economic crisis, I'm going to leave the country"
Source: My Daily via Naver
1. [+349, -20] He's technically not in his country right now anyways. Is he in China? No, he's in Korea. And if there's an economic crisis, of course you should leave if you can. What's the point of staying when there's no job? You should leave, earn money, and sent it to your country.
2. [+274, -16] I get what he's saying. Instead of staying in the mess, he'd rather step back and help with his skills.
3. [+196, -7] Who's going to stay in their country just for the sake of nationalism? You need to wisely use your skills and produce.