K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hyunseung tattoos his parents' birthdays



Pann: Idol who tattooed his parents' birthdays





The triangle = male father


=


1. [+118, -2] He must've struggled hard after becoming the breadwinner at a young age... He promoted hard for his mother and sister while longing for his father... He's going to enlist soon, he must be worrying about his mother and sister... He even had rumors of being bullied because he's always quiet. But he has members who are like his brothers!!!!! His solo debut is coming!!!!! B2ST album is coming!!!!! Be happy!!!!!!! His track is released on May 8, please listen to it!!!! I hope May would be a good month for all singers and fandoms :)

2. [+112, -1] When Hyunseung was promoting Troublemaker's Now, he said this in a winning speech - "father, are you watching me from the sky?" I teared up. Hyunseung takes care of him dongsaeng a lot. In his thanks to, he really adores his dongsaeng

3. [+102, -1] This is sad.... I wouldn't know how hard he struggled. I'm non-fan but I want to comfort him. His tattoo shows that he has a beautiful heart. I've always viewed him positively. I'm cheering for his solo. Hope he does well

4. [+60, -0] I don't know the details because I'm nothing but a fan. I think Hyunseung has a lot of regrets after his father died of a heart cancer. He talks much less and his laugh doesn't sound sincere, although it's better now. He didn't cry when he had first win but he cried when he was talking about his family. Family is everything for Hyunseung

5. [+59, -0] I have a negative view on tattoos but I like his tattoo because it's meaningful

6. [+55, -0] Hyunseung is known for crying the least in B2ST. The only time he cries is when he's talking about his family.... He looks cold from the outside but he has a weak heart ㅠㅠ I hope the best for his solo



Back To Top