K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sunggyu and Suho getting along



Pann: Sunggyu and Suho recently




=


1. [+134, -5] I saw them awkwardly bowing to each other on 4 Things Show. I'm happy to see them getting close now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Joonmyun is my EXO bias

2. [+133, -3] They're both such good leaders... It's good that they're close now

3. [+92, -14] I'm not a fan but Sunggyu looks so cute in the fourth picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+40, -0] They used to be this awkward last year. Happy to see that they're close now ㅋㅋ I personally find Suho really likable because he's got looks and personalities. I heard that he's also a good leader. They're both similar in many ways ㅋㅋ I really want them to be close



5. [+35, -0] Sunggyu was going to sue his company after going to India ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope Suho doesn't copy him because he's kind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 


6. [+34, -0] Sunggyu also has good reactions. Please view him positively, EXO-L ㅋㅋ
 


7. [+34, -0] Of course, people hang out with similar people. Sunggyu and Suho are known for their good personalities. I hope they keep remaining close

8. [+27, -0] Real EXO-Ls don't call Sunggyu ugly. Don't be mad, they're obviously not fans. They're both charming, who's ugly?

9. [+24, -0] Suho and Sunggyu are very fine

10. [+23, -1] I'm an EXO-L and I love Sunggyu ㅠㅠㅠ He's so charming. I'm so happy that he's close to Suho



Back To Top