K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Leo and Kai's hot bodies



Pann: Top 2 hottest bodies of idols, Leo and Kai





=


1. [+265, -10] Leo's amazing ㅋㅋ I like both. Leo makes me go "wow!!" whereas Kai makes me have dirty thoughts

2. [+225, -13] This is a photo of Kai. I didn't know he had such long legs... Leo is also jjang. Game's over if you start noticing Leo

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+129, -6] I can't pick, they're both amazing

4. [+66, -0] I'm not a fan but let me say this. Kai has a skinny body so he's like a professional dancer. Leo's body looks like it was built through exercise. Fuck, I envy both ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+55, -3] Jung Taek Woon makes me sick ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+52, -2] I was surprised with this picture ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+47, -0] I didn't notice Leo before but his pictures make me realize... He's so tall with great proportions. Jongin doesn't lose, though ㅎㅎ I like both

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+47, -1] I'm non-fan but I find Leo's body amazing

9. [+45, -0] Kai looks good in any clothes because his slim fit looks good. Leo's body is muscular and it makes my heart flutter ㅋㅋ Sexy

10. [+44, -6] I like both but I've been LeShinSet...

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top