K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Comparing five rookie girl groups



Pann: Comparing rookie girl groups



Lovelyz



CLC



Red Velvet



Oh My Girl



GFriend

-

Talent:
CLC > Oh My Girl > Lovelyz > GFriend > Red Velvet

Visual:
Red Velvet > CLC > Lovelyz > GFriend > Oh My Girl

Recognition:
Red Velvet > GFriend > Lovelyz > CLC > Oh My Girl

Fandom:
Red Velvet > Lovelyz > Oh My Girl > CLC > GFriend

Digital/physical sales:
Red Velvet > Lovelyz > GFriend > CLC > Oh My Girl


=


1. [+102, -5] How is GFriend more talented than Red Velvet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You put Red Velvet to the last just because they're in SM

2. [+82, -17] Why are you underrating Red Velvet? Wendy aside, you can tell Seulgi's talent if you listen to her featuring in Henry's song. I thought Seulgi would be the main vocalist before they debuted. Joy's voice is really good so she can pull off any song. Joy's parts tell a lot about it. She can sing trot as well. I won't judge Yeri and Irene because they haven't sang individually yet. In their MR removed versions, they're really stable even though their dances are hard. Idols also have to dance besides singing. In their pre-debut video, Irene and Seulgi can dance and on Weekly Idol, Seulgi and Joy danced really well. I don't know why their talents are underrated

3. [+73, -83]

Talent:
CLC > Lovelyz > Oh My Girl > Red Velvet > GFriend

Visual:
Red Velvet > Lovelyz > Oh My Girl > CLC < GFriend

Recognition:
Red Velvet > Lovelyz > GFriend > CLC = Oh My Girl

Fandom:
Red Velvet > Lovelyz > Oh My Girl > CLC > GFriend

Digital/physical sales:
Red Velvet > Lovelyz > GFriend > CLC > Oh My Girl


4. [+41, -23] Oh My Girl has little recognition because they debuted not long ago but I think they'll get popular! Hwaiting!

5. [+40, -3] Is Red Velvet that bad? They have a small number of members, Seulgi and Wendy are good, and Joy is decent. Aren't they good enough?

6. [+31, -5] Honestly, I don't think CLC lacks with their visuals and talents. Their recognition and sales are weak because they're barely promoted



Back To Top