Article: [Video] Zhang Yuan, "Chinese version of Abnormal Summit has better visuals" the cast roars!
Source: JTBC via Naver
1. [+5408, -535] I've been watching Zhang Yuan and he doesn't tolerate differences. He always thinks China is the best and refuses to accept different things
2. [+4000, -48] Korea's Abnormal Summit members are handsomer
3. [+2986, -36] Korea's Abnormal Summit members are handsomer with unique charms and they're funny!
4. [+2993, -386] The scale of China's imitations is amazing
5. [+1592, -45] Jun Hyun Moo the gagnouncer ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+1580, -11] All Zhang Yuan has is handsome looks. He's too male-centered and his Sinocentrism is worse ㅋㅋ He never admits other panelists' opinions because he thinks he's the best... Makes Abnormal Summit uncomfortable to watch
7. [+1255, -65] I can tell his severe Sinocentrism from his sayings
8. [+1311, -198] Did he have to say China's Abnormal Summit has everyone except Japan? Doesn't he think his obvious hatred towards Japan would hurt Takuya-ssi? We already know that he hates Japan. I never call someone dislikable but he's so selfish and stubborn
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Guillaume, "kissing a stranger could be dynamic"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+384, -16] Did anybody notice the captions? Abnormal Summit is teasing Yewon ㅋㅋ "hyung, you don't like me, right?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+219, -15] Kiss Giyomi <3
3. [+201, -9] Guillaume is cute like his name ㅋㅋ
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Ilya, "Kim Tae Woo is obsessed with food, he's like an animal"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+582, -19] They didn't air the preview last week, and it was because the guest is Kim Tae Woo
2. [+570, -43] Korea representatives I hate seeing on Abnormal Summit - Cho Young Nam and Kim Tae Woo
3. [+560, -34] They could've had another guest who's a good eater. The guest was so boring but the panelists saved it
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Kim Tae Woo, "for 90%, my credit card is used for eating"
Source: My Daily via Naver
1. [+5132, -122] Hah... Tae Woo-ssi, I don't think it's the right timing for you to be on broadcast
2. [+4447, -129] He became dislikable with his wife
3. [+3781, -108] Do you really think he didn't know what his wife was doing? He's the same. Don't be fooled by the broadcast image
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' PD, "Rising sun flag was a mistake during editing... We're sorry" [official statement]
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+12868, -1084] The viewers might've missed it but if you look at the original picture, the rising sun flag is really clear. Did the staff really miss it? It's not the first or the second. It's the third... it really looks intended. I think they're expecting fangirls to shield this... They must be fooling the viewers. At this rate, they're gonna do shrine worship and say it's a mistake
2. [+11596, -215] Look how they put a rising sun flag on a tuna fish. Japan is so stubborn
3. [+9159, -530] They wouldn't let this happen if they truly reflected for the previous kimigayo controversy. And I noticed the flag right away because it stood out so much
4. [+8690, -2195] Are they gonna let this go again? Either take the Japanese panelist out, fire the PD, or cancel the show
5. [+7111, -1891] This is the third time. Or just don't have a Japanese panelist at all. Why would Koreans even be interested in Japanese culture?
6. [+1764, -39] In Europe, a broadcast will be subject to severe disciplinary action if they air Nazi symbol. Why does Korea keep airing rising sun flag which is a symbol of imperialism? Are they out of their mind?
7. [+1791, -77] At this rate, it looks intended
8. [+1727, -57] Playing kimigayo two times and airing the rising sun flag. The staff or the PD must be Japanese collaborators ㅋㅋ