Pann: US ambassador Lippert's love for Korea who was recently attacked
1. [+164, -2] He loves Korea this much and yet he was attacked... As a Korean, I feel really embarrassed...
2. [+163, -1] After he was attacked, he tweeted in Korean and said he was OK. It wouldn't be weird if he decided to stop liking Korea, he's such a nice person
3. [+149, -3] Ah this is such a national embarrassment... To someone who loves Korea this much ㅠㅠ
4. [+31, -0] Honestly, they were wrong to let the attacker in without checking his belongings. They need to make sure the security works properly
5. [+23, -1] If I was an ambassador and got attacked in another country, I would leave the place and never go back to the country again ㅠㅠ I feel so sorry
6. [+22, -1] His son's name is also Sejun...
7. [+20, -1] How can we capture the North Korean spies... We might end up like Vietnam
8. [+18, -0] His blog is more daebak than Twitter. He used to reply to all the useless comments ㅋㅋ And his son's middle name is Sejun ㅠㅠ I hope he gets better soon
9. [+17, -1] It's normal for conservatism and progressivism parties to fight in our country, but the problem is that the North Korean spies are pretending to be on the side of progressivism. It's a danger to the nation's safety. We need to get rid of the North Korean spies before fighting with ourselves