K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kim So Hyun follows her fans back on SNS



Pann: Child actress Kim So Hyun followed me back on Instagram!






=


1. [+105, -1] If you look at Kim So Hyun's SNS, you can tell how kind and innocent she is... She hung out with her school friends on a show and the friends looked nice. She doesn't seem to be close with other child actors, I think she's working hard on her job with good social life

2. [+103, -1] Woah... It's hard to find a celebrity that follows fans back. Kim So Hyun is popular so it'd be hard to take care of her account. She must be checking every mention... Daebak

3. [+82, -1] She's so nice... It's good to see her kindness and hard-work! Looking forward to see her future ㅠㅠ Please grow up as you are~

4. [+37, -0] Kim So Hyun is so kind... She used to follow me back before she changed her Twitter account. Last year, I didn't get accepted to an arts high school and I was thinking of giving up my dream of becoming an actress. I sent her a message of my situation and didn't expect to get an answer, but she replied me with tips and she said she'd be cheering for me... I almost cried ㅠㅠ After reading her reply, I practiced hard and I became a trainee... Kim So Hyun jjang

5. [+26, -0] I go to the same school with her and it's not true that she has bad personalities. She volunteers at a library at lunch time. She's so kind and she says hi back to everyone... Everyone in my school says that she has good personalities

6. [+19, -0] If a fan asks her to follow back, she does... She's very kind and you can tell how modest and well-mannered she is on Instagram. She's different from the kids these days... So Hyun-ah, this unnie is cheering for you. Hope you became the best actress in Korea. You're getting prettier since Moon That Embraces the Sun


Back To Top