K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Exaggerated package of Korean snack



Pann: Wow... Exaggerated package is pissing me off





=


1. [+143, -3] The snack companies won't stop this because of the stupid idiots going crazy over honey butter chips. Even though the students did a protest by crossing Han River with bags of chips, they're still pulling this bullshit because of the honey butter chip craze

2. [+99, -1] This, too

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+88, -9] I didn't eat a single piece

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+70, -0] It's Poca Chips and I didn't eat a single piece

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+63, -1] Fuck you Market O

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+41, -0] Together has full content. See this and reflect, snack companies

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+37, -1] Don't buy them. It's been a long time since I've bought Korean snack

8. [+34, -0] Do you guys still buy Korean snack? I only buy imported foreign snacks. They have full contents



Back To Top