K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

I-fans' photoshop skills of fake idol couples



Pann: I-fans' photoshop skills of fake idol couples





=


1. [+35, -0] Those i-roaches don't even vote, makes homo delusions, writes fanfics, and don't spend any money

2. [+26, -0] I know that they're fake but the idols look good with each other. I wish I looked like them. If they photoshop my face next to the idols, I'll look like a manager instead

3. [+23, -3] I don't even pity them anymore, I even admire their skills



4. [+12, -0] I don't like i-roaches, they're so delusional

5. [+8, -0] I really hate delusional i-fans but they're really good at photoshop

6. [+7, -0] Is that L and Naeun? Why do they look so good? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This delusion is totally unexpected

7. [+5, -1] Tell them to leave Yeol alone ㅠㅠ

8. [+4, -0] Sohee x GD was the best one

사용자첨부이미지




Back To Top