K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hyuna's stunning looks at New York



Pann: Pictures of Hyuna at New York









=


1. [+206, -12] She looks so pretty. She doesn't lose to the Western girls at all

2. [+153, -9] I stopped at this picture... So pretty ㅋㅋ I really think Hyuna is the sexiest idol among girl groups these days

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+148, -8] Wow she's really pretty

4. [+64, -4] I was so surprised with this picture. She doesn't lose at all and I think she even looks prettier...

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+51, -4] I love you Hyuna ㅠㅠ <3

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+41, -1] I had to approve her beauty after seeing the picture of her with Western girls. Amazing

7. [+40, -1] Kim Hyuna is so pretty ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+38, -1] She overdoes her makeup sometimes but she actually suits heavy makeup... But her body is even more amazing ㅠㅠ

9. [+36, -1] I never knew Hyuna was this pretty?? Wow



Back To Top