K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Details of Sulli's fansite admin's rage



Pann: Sulli really seems to have done something


Jinnabit (sulli94net) is Sulli's biggest fansite admin. She's very close with Sulli to the point of contacting each other personally. She's almost 10 years older than Sulli and was like Sulli's unnie. On Twitter, she expressed that some stuff triggered her to stop being a fan. One of them was that Sulli asked her for Choiza's account because it's extremely hard to get an account on the fansite. She's preparing to sue the people that are cursing at her on Twitter, and a lot of them are begging her to forgive them (one of them even wrote a hand-written apology)



P = People tweeting to sulli94net
S = sulli94net

P: "I'm really sorry to bother you again! So are you leaving the fandom because of Sulli's immature behavior? I was more shocked after seeing Sulli commenting with her fans with her private Instagram account..."

S: "ㅋㅋ That kid always puts the blames on others. She'll never be matured. I thought I was going to get sick and die if I waited for her to mature~"

S: "You'll be screwed if you get sued and it will be reported to your school or your workplace. I heard from the police that I can get up to $10,000 if I file a civil suit. I'm going to file a civil suit depending on your behavior. "Disabled person", my assㅋㅋ If you're disabled, then you do automatically have the right to shit on others? There's a reason why I'm still not deleting my Twitter~ I'm leaving my Twitter for lawsuits. To those that are struggling due to fangirls' rage, you can just sue them. The police does all the work~ All the butthurt fangirls can do is to use their fingers ㅋㅋ And to the underage ones, this will be reported to your parents and school."

S: "It would always be peaceful only if Choi Jinri stayed quiet"

P: "I'm sorry to send you a crappy mention when you're busy... I think it's the only chance to ask... So you're in the process of leaving, and you're not speaking up about Sulli's acts, right? I was a light fan of Sulli so I was curious... Curious of how much you're hiding as you're leaving..."

S: "I'm basically hiding almost everything ㅋㅋ I was going to leave quietly if she didn't act like my ex-boyfriend. Now I'm getting laughed by everyone because of Sulli's immature behavior"

P: "Don't you think her face is a waste, though? ㅋㅋ She has a lot of fans for her pretty looks..."

S: "ㅋㅋㅋ Face can last for one season only. There are many kids as pretty as her. I don't find her that pretty anymore because her face turned scary"

P: "False rumors always spread when people don't even know the truth... You must be having a hard time. I hope you get to meet a good idol after~"

S: "Yes I'm going to ㅋㅋ I'm going to meet a good one with good mentality ㅠㅠ"

P: "Can I send you a rumor that you even followed Sulli to the church?"

S: "Please do ㅋㅋ I'm non-religious so I refused to listen to Sulli when she asked me to believe in Jesus ㅋㅋ Why should I follow her to the church ㅋㅋㅋ"


=


1. [+451, -12] I'm so clueless... Am I the only one?

2. [+183, -12] Her straight-forward words ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지

"Why don't you bullshit after you stop using my pictures ㅋㅋ"


3. [+180, -11] Sulli asked Jinnabit to make an account for Choiza, and Jinnabit did for her. She still liked Sulli then -> Continued to keep in touch with Sulli, but started getting tired -> But something happened that worsened their relationship. Jinnabit was going to leave quietly. Sulli knew that Jinnabit was going to leave -> Sulli fans started attacking Jinnabit -> Sulli knew Jinnabit left, but she looked through Jinnabit's fansite with Choiza's ID. And Sulli commented on a fake account of Jinnabit (this is what Jinnabit meant by "acting like an ex-boyfriend") -> Jinnabit started getting mad at Sulli and Sulli fans

4. [+152, -4] A fan turning their back is scarier than an anti ㅋㅋ

5. [+133, -23] Sulli gets what she deserves after she left damages to others

6. [+132, -3] Honestly, shouldn't you comfort Jinnabit first... She's mentally exhausted and is hurt. Why are you guys blaming her for leaving... Don't take others' hard-work for granted. She followed Sulli for 7 years and Sulli was a part of her life. I wouldn't be able to do the same... Don't curse at her if you have manners... Fansite admins go aboard while they have their own jobs and school work. It's not like they're getting paid by their singers, either. They're amazing people. The reason why you're able to get high quality pictures live at home is because the admins release the pictures... Sulli got her "Sulvely" nickname because of Jinnabit

7. [+126, -2] I'm non-fan but even I knew Jinnabit. Sulli lost one big fan

8. [+124, -4] Honestly, there won't be a fan that'll take care of Sulli this much anymore

9. [+112, -5] Jinnabit is a saint. Other f(x) members' fans kept targeting Jinnabit and so did Sulli fans. But Jinnabit still did a huge support for Sulli's dramas, music promotions, and individual promotions. When her dating scandal broke out, she refused to answer any questions and kept the line. It's Taengkoong, Taeyeon, and Baekhyun's fansites that were shut down because of dating rumors ㅋㅋ It's not easy to spend such a big amount of money and time for 7 years to support one person... SM has a lot of camera fans and admins, but Jinnabit basically raised Sulli. Bash after you know everything. It won't even be enough if Sulli thanks Jinnabit for her entire life. Sulli must've done something very big... Why did she do that... Wake up, Sulli. She was a fan who suffered all the hate just to like you. You lost a precious fan. You'll regret it, there's no more Jinnabit. As an SM stan, I feel so bad...

10. [+106, -5] 

Jinnabit: Sulli's fansite, the top seed
Ex-boyfriend: Jinnabit was going to leave the fandom and Sulli knew it, but Sulli commented on a fake Instagram of Jinnabit as if she's still close to her
Jinnabit as a liar: Sulli pretended like Jinnabit is a liar and bullied her
-
Red Light promotions were screwed because of Sulli and Choiza -> i-roaches bullshitted to Jinnabit -> Jinnabit got pissed but still liked Sulli -> Sulli asked for Choiza's ID, Jinnabit was pissed again but still did for her -> Sulli acted like Jinnabit is a liar and acted like an ex, a lot of fans made fun of Jinnabit -> Jinnabit got really mad but still kept her mouth shut -> i-roaches and Sulli stans started to attack her on Twitter -> Jinnabit completely lost her interest in Sulli and Sulli's fans, is curently suing the haters.
Jinnabit held back a lot



Back To Top