K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Musical actor Uhm Ki Joon talks about his gay rumors with Kyuhyun




Article: 'Radio Star' Uhm Ki Joon, "there was a blind item of me and Kyuhyun's gay rumors"

Source: Newsen via Nate

Kyuhyun: "Uhm Ki Joon hyung told me that the gay rumor was about me and him. I decided to throw a joke and texted him, "honey~ ♥" He replied me with curses."

1. [+210, -6] ㅋㅋ He cursed at Kyuhyun ㅋㅋ The blind items are too correct these days but let's not believe them too much...

2. [+142, -37] I heard that the rumor was about SHINee Key

3. [+86, -16] Hul but why do they match so well?

4. [+17, -0] So funny how he texted "honey~ ♥" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+15, -1] Kyuhyun likes non-celebrity women

6. [+10, -0] ㅋㅋ This rumor can't be true at all. Kim Tae Hee writer said Kyuhyun likes celebrity women as well as non-celebrity women


Back To Top