K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Idols of 2014 chosen by idol magazine



Pann: Idols of 2014 chosen by idol magazine



Girl groups of this year: Girl's Day, AOA, Apink
Boy groups of this year: VIXX, EXO, Infinite






This year's album: Taemin's ACE, Infinite's Season 2, Sunmi's Full Moon


=


1. [+211, -49] I like all kinds of music. All songs in Infinite's Season 2 were different genres and they're high-quality. They also used a lot of real instruments with less autotune

2. [+199, -40] Public recognition aside, Infinite's album was really good... They did a lot of promotions with full and repackage albums! I'm anticipating for your future music

3. [+189, -44] Infinite ㅠㅠ When their song was released, people said that it wasn't as catchy but we were still proud of you for trying something new ㅠㅠ Keep going with your own style. I love you

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+102, -49] VIXX said they wanted to make 2014 their year, happy to see their name up there. Don't get tired and hurt in 2015 and hwaiting

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+94, -142] Why is VIXX there ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+65, -3] (Starlight) I'm surprised to see VIXX but I can't be too happy because it's meant to be Beast's spot ㅠㅠ I definitely admit Beast's talent but I'm sad to see comments like "why is VIXX there" ㅠㅠ I heard that VIXX's role model is Beast and that they're close... I want to be friends with B2utys

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+64, -19] I'm a Starlight and honestly, VIXX did really well last year but I think Beast did better... My B2uty friend told me that all the songs in Goodluck and 12:30 were written by Junhyung and Kim Taejoo... They also did well digitally...

8. [+61, -16] Hul Infinite!!! My Infinite pride ㅠㅠㅠ



Back To Top