K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

god fandom manipulated evidences to witch-hunt Cube and BTOB?



Pann: The class of god fandom's manipulations


(Pann talks about god fandom's manipulations done on this pann)


1. [+147, -44] Cube, BTOB and Melodys only got a bad image out of it... I pity them

2. [+137, -58] I'm also dumbfounded with this. If they want to keep blue, then why don't they also complain to SHINee, SuJu, and Fly To The Sky? Is it because those fandoms are too strong? ㅋㅋ

3. [+74, -5] I guess BTOB is an easy target and SuJu is a scary target

4. [+73, -2] They're saying that they're trying to make Cube an everyone's target by some lip-service ㅋㅋ I'm getting goosebumps at how they're trying to ruin a company's image

5. [+68, -6] I'm seriously getting chills. It's my first time of seeing how a manipulation can twist things so differently. God fans are so scary, they're using Pann to change the reactions

6. [+61, -3] Hul... I was fooled by god fans? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+60, -3] Yesterday, they kept bragging about the pride in 1st generation idols

8. [+59, -12] Yes, it's true. Honestly, I noticed their amazing double standards when they were targeting BTOB, not SM line

9. [+57, -10] I don't know about god fans but I do think they have some jealousy over Shinhwa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They bash Shinhwa everyday

10. [+49, -0] How are they the same color? They're obviously not




Back To Top