K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Female idols that have good voices



Pann: Best voices of female idols



Voices, not singing abilities




Hyorin



Luna



Soyeon



Jieun



Park Bom



IU



Lee Hi



Sunny



Krystal



Gyuri


=


1. [+153, -53] I personally think IU and Krystal's voices are precious... So unique

2. [+121, -18] IU's voice is the best

3. [+105, -18] IU and Jieun have such good voices. My personal preference

4. [+54, -13] This is so subjective ㅋㅋ I don't agree except IU, Jieun and Krystal. I don't think Hyorin's voice is pleasant to listen to ㅋㅋ

5. [+44, -4] IU, Park Bom, and Lee Soohyun...

6. [+42, -45] Where's Choa? She has a really unique voice, she was amazing when they were promoting as a band

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+41, -9] No one's voice is as unique as Park Bom's... I'll get a lot of downvotes, right? ㅋㅋ Honestly, Park Bom has the best voice

8. [+39, -6] Park Bom when it comes to voices... Unique voice... If we're including singing abilities, then IU!

9. [+38, -6] Personally, I really dislike Hyorin's voice

10. [+30, -2] If we're only talking about the voices, then IU and Park Bom


Back To Top