Pann: Boy groups liked by men
1. [+136, -5] Guys really like Bigbang's songs... Also Block B... I think those who are successfully targeting the public digitally are liked by men. I've also seen guys who are familiar with idols liking Beast and Winner ㅋㅋ But they only seem "interested" than actually being fans
2. [+120, -71] I thought Infinite would also be listed because of Reply 1994 and The Genius... Anyways, I still like all the listed singers
3. [+117, -10] Kang Seung Yoon actually has a lot of fanboys ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They say they're familiar with him because they've all sung Instinctively ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+68, -3] I think Bigbang, Block B and Beast are because of their songs. When I go to a karaoke with my male friends, a lot of them sing those three groups' songs ㅋㅋ They end up ruining themselves by trying to do GD&TOP and Block B's rapping ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And when they get tired, they move on to sing Sung Si Kyung, Park Hyo Shin, and Lee Juk ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+68, -47] Bangtan Boys is really good at rapping, though?
6. [+61, -2] It's not that Bigbang has male fans, their songs are perfectly targeting the male audience. Winner Seung Yoon is very liked by men. iKON is also liked by men. I think YG style is preferred by males. Block B's songs are also men's style. Guys who are interested in rapping never forget to sing Zico's parts. Beast is not generally popular among men, but they have quite a big number of fanboys, which is the interesting part. Do they like Beast because they're talented?
7. [+57, -14] Why do people say that they don't agree with Beast? Beast is known to have a lot of fanboys
8. [+55, -1] Guys like Block B, Bigbang, and TVXQ for sure. Some of them like Beast. The other groups are not really liked
9. [+54, -7] Ahhhh!!!! Hyungseung hyung!!!!! Hyung!!!!!
10. [+51, -5] Beast got a call from a fanboy on Weekly Idol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny ㅋㅋ
11. [+49, -22] What's with these stupid idiots mentioning Infinite ㅋㅋㅋ What kind of an aspect does Infinite have to be liked by men? They're only popular among women
12. [+46, -4] Guys like Bigbang for sure. I've also seen a lot of male idols who said they respect Bigbang. I really like Beast and their songs Fiction, On Rainy Days and Beautiful, but their male popularity is...eh... But they're very popular among women